If you're having trouble entering your creditors for your balance transfer payment, we have a few tips that may help get you back on track:
- Try using a different internet browser. Many of our customers find it easier to use Google Chrome.
- If you’ve had difficulties using a mobile device, use a desktop computer.
- Make sure you enter the name of the bank that issues your credit card—not the name on the front of the card. (For example, a "Southwest Airlines" rewards card is issued by Chase Bank. You'd want to enter "Chase"—not "Southwest.")
- Check that the creditor’s address you enter matches the one on your most recent credit card or loan statement.
- On the creditor selection page, choose the entry that most closely matches the address your billing statement has under “Mail payments to.” For credit cards, a close match is usually fine, but direct loans often require an exact match.
If you try all those things and still have trouble, feel free to call us at 888-596-3157. We're here Monday through Friday from 5 am to 5 pm, and Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm Pacific Time. We’ll be happy to help!