We’ve applied the same security and authorization process to our mobile app that we use on the website.
These features are available on
- iPhone 5 or higher running iOS 9 or higher
- iPads and tablets
- Android devices running Jellybean or higher
Our app does not support investors residing in trade-only states. If an investor residing in a trade-only state tries to log in, we will direct them to the website to log in.
Functions available through the mobile app:
- View and manage your account
- Check your account holdings
- See your current returns
- Invest in Notes
- Use your saved filters to find the Notes you want
- Set up and update Automated Investing
- Transfer money between your LendingClub account and your bank
- Any filter you have created on the web will be available to use with the manual investing portion of the app.
- Real-time values. There is also “pull to refresh” feature on the home screen, “My Holdings”, and “Browse Loans” pages that you can use to manually refresh the data.
- Creation of a new investor account
- Touch ID
Please note that in order to use all of these functionalities, you must be connected to the internet. We do not support offline processing.
New features coming soon:
- Adding your bank account
- Setting notifications
- Attaching a filter to your Automated Investment strategy
Features exclusively available on our website
Although the following features are available on our website, the following functions do not currently exist on our application:
- Account activity
- Ability to create portfolios and move Notes into portfolios
- Secondary market trading
- Account statements
- Ability to change email and password
- Order history
- Create or edit filters
- Trading on the secondary market.