To process your auto refinance loan application, we may ask you to provide documentation. We’ll request documents right in your Account Summary. The fastest and easiest way for you to send us documents that we’ve requested is to upload them directly in your Account Summary. Here’s how:
Before you start, make sure the documents you’re sending us show your name and aren’t expired. Also be sure to gather all the pages you plan to send us. We accept GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG, and TIFF files that are under 8 megabytes (MB).
- If you don’t have an image or PDF of your document, you can scan or take a picture of the document and save it on your computer.
If you’re taking a picture, be sure to place the document you want to send us on a flat, clutter-free surface that’s darker than the document. Visit Uploading documents from your mobile device for instructions on how to submit photos of your documents directly from your phone.
- Make sure the image is clear, legible, and not cut off.
- Sign in to your Account Summary.
- In your To-Do List, click the Get Started Here button for the Submit requested documents task.
- Click the Upload button for the document you’re sending us. Select the file you would like to upload and click Submit.
- If you want to submit additional pages or documents (for example, if you have Form W-2 from multiple jobs), click Upload another.
You can upload up to 20 separate files for each document type you send us.
- Once you’re done, click Submit.
Your document is added to your account, and we’ll be notified automatically. It may take up to three business days for us to review it. There’s no need to contact us to confirm that we’ve received your file. We’ll get in touch with you if we have any more questions or need additional information from you.
When we receive documents, we’ll sometimes request that you send them to us again if:
- Your name isn’t included
- The address listed on the document doesn’t match the address you provided on your loan application
- The document is expired
- Pages are missing
- The document is blurry or cut off
To prevent this from happening to you, please be sure your documents have your name, aren’t expired, are clear, and contain all the necessary pages.