If you’re participating in our United MileagePlus® promotion, you’ll need to link your MileagePlus account number to your Lending Club account before your loan is issued to receive your award miles.
To participate, you must submit your loan application through our MileagePlus promotion page. Loan applications that aren’t submitted through the MileagePlus promotion page, as well as prior loans issued through Lending Club, are not eligible for this promotion.
Linking your account
To link your MileagePlus account:
- Sign in to your Account Summary.
- Find the United MileagePlus task in your To-Do List and enter your MileagePlus account number.
To look up your MileagePlus account number:
- Visit United.com.
- Click MileagePlus: Sign in or join.
- Click Forgot your MileagePlus number and follow the onscreen instructions.
MileagePlus posts your award miles 6 to 8 weeks after your loan is issued and deposited in your bank account.
Eligibility and terms
To participate in this program:
- You must submit your loan application through our MileagePlus promotion page. Loan applications that aren’t submitted through the MileagePlus promotion page, as well as prior loans issued through Lending Club, are not eligible for this promotion.
- You must be a current MileagePlus program member at the time you apply for the loan and the loan is issued through Lending Club.
- You may be eligible to participate if you apply jointly with someone else for a loan through Lending Club, but only one of the joint applicants can receive the promotion miles.
Eligible participants receive one MileagePlus award mile for every dollar borrowed, up to 40,000 miles.
Neither United Airlines nor MileagePlus is a lender, borrower, investment advisor or loan broker. United and MileagePlus are not responsible for the provision of, or failure to provide, this promotional investment offer or promotional loan offer, or any investment offer or loan offer. United and MileagePlus are not responsible for any investment terms or any investments, or any loan terms or any loans. Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus® program, including without limitation the Premier® program (the "MileagePlus Program"), which are expressly incorporated herein. Please allow 6-8 weeks after completed qualifying activity for miles to post to your account. United® may change the MileagePlus Program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the MileagePlus Program. All calculations made in connection with the MileagePlus Program, including without limitation with respect to the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements for Premier status, will be made by United Airlines® and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. Information in this communication that relates to the MileagePlus Program does not purport to be complete or comprehensive and may not include all of the information that a member may believe is important, and is qualified in its entirety by reference to all of the information on the United.com website and the MileagePlus Program rules. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus Program, go to United.com.