The rates and fees you might pay for an auto refinance loan depend on things like your credit history and income. During the application process, we’ll tell you about the costs of the loan so you can be sure you’re making the right choice.
The annual percentage rates (APRs) on auto refinance loans through LendingClub range from 3.99% APR to 24.99%.* The factors considered in pricing your APR include your:
- Credit score
- Credit history (information contained in your credit report such as number of open accounts, nature of your credit accounts, balances and utilization, and details of your payment history, including any late payments)
- The loan amount you will refinance (or your current balance with your prior lender) relative to the current value of your car
- Age of your vehicle
You never pay fees for:
- Applying for a loan
- Paying off your loan early
However, you may pay fees for:
- Transferring your title
- Late fees (if you make your loan payments after the due date and any applicable grace period)
Details about all possible fees will appear in your Truth in Lending disclosure and loan agreement.
* Your actual rate depends upon your credit score and other characteristics, such as the amount financed, term, loan-to-value (LTV) ratio, and your vehicle’s features. The lowest APR is available to borrowers with excellent credit. Advertised rates may change without notice.