Rates and fees for your auto refinance loan depend on several factors, like your credit history and income. We’ll let you know about any potential fees or other costs during the application process, so you can be sure you’re making the right choice.
Annual percentage rates (APRs) on auto refinance loans from LendingClub Bank range from 2.99–24.99%.* We consider all of the following to determine your APR:
- Your credit score
- Your credit history (information contained in your credit report such as the number and age of open accounts, credit card balances and utilization, and your payment history, including any late payments)
- The amount you want to refinance (or your current balance with your previous lender) compared to the current value of your car
- Your vehicle’s age
- Other factors
You never pay fees for:
- Applying for a loan
- Paying off your loan early
But you may pay fees for:
- Transferring your title
- Late payments (if you make your loan payments after the due date and any applicable grace period)
Your Truth in Lending disclosure and loan agreement will include details on any fees you’re responsible for.
* Your actual rate depends upon your credit score and other characteristics, such as the amount financed, term, loan-to-value (LTV) ratio, and your vehicle’s features. The lowest APR is available to borrowers with excellent credit. Advertised rates may change without notice.