- In the Check your rate page, enter your contact information, email address, and income.
Note: If you purchased your car with someone else, you’ll need to apply with that person. From the Application Type menu, just select Joint.
- Select your car loan, and then click Refinance This Loan.
If you have more than one car loan, you'll need to select the one you want to refinance.
- Tell us about your car. These details help us determine the value of your car, so make sure you are as accurate as possible.
- Year: The model year, which can be different from the year when you bought your car. Find this on your registration card or insurance card
- Make: The car manufacturer (for example, Ford or Toyota) as shown on your registration card or insurance card
- Model: The brand of the car (for example, Focus or Corolla)
- Trim: Version of the model (see More about Trims below)
- Mileage: Approximate mileage on your car
More about Trims
Trim levels are versions of the same car model with different features and options. For example, the Ford Focus is available as an S Sedan, SE Sedan, SE Hatch, etc. To find your car’s trim, check:
- The owner’s manual
- The original sales invoice or window sticker from when you bought your car
- The back of your car for a decal or lettering with the trim name
- For some cars, the inside of the driver's side door will have a decal