It’s fast and simple to refinance your car loan through LendingClub. If your car loan’s remaining balance is between $5,000 and $55,000, you can be on the road to savings by refinancing through us.1 Just follow these steps.
Start by applying at LendingClub.com. In minutes, you can check your rate without affecting your credit.2
Choose an offer
If you qualify, you'll receive up to two offers. Choose the best offer for you to complete your application.
Complete your To-Do List
To speed your application along, complete all items on your To-Do List and provide the documents we request. We’ll review and let you know if we need anything else. If everything looks good, you’re approved!
Set up your account
Once your loan is approved, you can set up your account.
Accept your loan terms
The last step is accepting your final loan terms. The sooner you accept, the sooner your current lender can be paid off—and you can start saving!
- Introducing auto refinance
- Hints for applying for an auto refinance loan
- How long does it take to refinance my car?
- Rates and fees for auto refinance loans
- Submitting documents for auto refinance loans
- Making payments for auto refinance loans
- All loans are issued by WebBank, Member FDIC. Your actual rate depends upon your individual credit score and other key financing characteristics, including but not limited to the amount financed, term, a loan-to-value (LTV) ratio and other vehicle characteristics. If you decide to refinance through LendingClub, you may be able to lower your monthly loan payment or reduce your APR. However, if you choose a loan term that is longer than the term left on your existing auto loan, you will pay interest over a longer period of time, and the overall cost of your loan may be higher.
- Checking your offers generates a soft credit inquiry, which does not impact your credit score. A hard inquiry that may affect your credit score appears when your loan is issued.