It’s fast and simple to refinance your car loan with LendingClub Bank. If your car loan’s remaining balance is between $5,000 and $55,000, you can be on the road to savings by refinancing with us.1 Just follow these steps.
Start by applying at LendingClub.com. In minutes, you can check your rate without affecting your credit.2
Choose an offer
If you qualify, you'll receive up to two offers. Choose the best offer for you to complete your application.
Complete your To-Do List
To speed your application along, complete all items on your To-Do List and provide the documents we request. We’ll review and let you know if we need anything else. If everything looks good, you’re approved!
Set up your account
Once your loan is approved, you can set up your account.
Accept your loan terms
The last step is accepting your final loan terms. The sooner you accept, the sooner your current lender can be paid off—and you can start saving!
- Introducing auto refinance
- Hints for applying for an auto refinance loan
- How long does it take to refinance my car?
- Rates and fees for auto refinance loans
- Submitting documents for auto refinance loans
- Making payments for auto refinance loans
- Savings are not guaranteed and depend upon various factors, including but not limited to interest rates, fees, and loan term length.
- Checking your loan rate generates a soft credit inquiry on your credit report, which is visible only to you. A hard credit inquiry, which is visible to you and others, and which may affect your credit score, only appears on your credit report if and when a loan is issued to you. Your loan APR will depend upon your credit score and other key financing characteristics, including but not limited to the amount financed, loan term length, and your credit usage and history.