In some cases, we may need to confirm your employment before your loan can be issued. The fastest way to confirm your employment is to provide your work email address.
Your work email address is used only for employment verification. All other emails about your loan will go to the email address you put on your loan application.
To get started:
- Sign into your Member Center.
- Find Confirm your employment in your To-Do List and click Learn How.
- Enter your work email address and click Submit.
- Check your work email for a one-time confirmation email. (Note: It may take a few seconds to get to your inbox.)
- Click the button in the email to confirm that you’ve received it. (This verifies that you have an active email account with your employer.)
To confirm your employment without your work email, click I’d rather not provide my work email, or I don’t have a work email. We’ll use a different method to confirm your employment.