In some cases, we may need to confirm your employment before issuing your loan. The fastest way to verify your employment is to provide your work email address.
We use your work email address ONLY for employment verification. Any other communication about your loan will go to the email address you used when you submitted your loan application.
Follow the steps below to get started.
- Sign in to your Account Summary.
- In your To-Do List, click the Learn How button for the Confirm your employment
- Enter your work email address and click Submit.
- Check your work email account for a one-time confirmation email from us.
This may take a few seconds to show up in your inbox.
- Click the button in the email to confirm that you’ve received it.
This verifies that you have an active email account with your employer.
If you decide not to provide your work email address, we can still verify your employment, but it may take a little longer. Just click I’d rather not provide my work email or I don’t have a work email, and we’ll use a different method to confirm your employment.