Didn’t get an email from us? It could be that our emails are being sent to your spam folder. To ensure that they make it into your inbox, add LendingClub to your address book or safe senders list. Just open the message and select Add to Contacts or Add to Address Book. If you find our email in your junk or spam folder, mark it as Not Spam or Not Junk to ensure that our messages go to your inbox in the future.
- How to add our address to your address book
- Am I “investing” or am I “lending?”
- Where are LendingClub's latest sales reports and SEC filings located?
- Who are the borrowers and what do they need the money for?
- Why do borrowers with great credit need LendingClub?
- Is my money insured through the FDIC?
- Who is servicing the loans?
- How does LendingClub make money?
- What is LendingClub offering as an investment?
- Are LendingClub Notes liquid?