We use this IRS tax form to request past tax return, W-2, and 1099 transcripts from the IRS. With a completed form, we can quickly receive this data to help us verify your income. If we’ve requested that you submit this form, you can download it right from your To-Do List or from the IRS.
- Fill out these fields:
- Line 1a: enter your name as it appears on your tax returns.
- Line 1b: enter your social security number.
- Line 3: enter your current address.
- Line 4: if you filed with a different address, then enter that address here.
- Line 5: enter c/o Tax Verification Services 30 Executive Park, Irvine, CA 92614.
- Line 6: enter 1040.
- Line 6c: Check this box.
- Line 9: enter the tax years for the number of tax years requested. For example, enter 12/31/2016 for the 2016 tax year.
- Check the box above the signatures, and then sign and date the form.
- Submit the form to us.
Be sure to send the form to us in one of the ways listed above. Unfortunately, we're not able to accept links to documents from online storage services such as Google Drive, Box, etc.
We want to make the best use of your time, so here are a few tips when you fill out the form to ensure the IRS accepts it:
- Print clearly or type in the fields.
- Don’t cross out or use correction fluid. If you make any mistakes, you’ll need to fill out a new form.
- Scan the document or fax it to us—don’t send a picture of your completed form.