Form 1099-OID from LendingClub shows net interest payments, which includes interest income, late fee income, and accrued interest from Notes sold, less accrued interest from Notes purchased, less collection and servicing fees.
- How to import your LendingClub tax forms to TurboTax
- A Note on Tax Cost Basis
- What information is in a 1099-B from LendingClub or Folio Investing?
- What if I have additional tax questions?
- What information is in a 1099-OID from LendingClub?
- Why don’t I have 2016 tax forms posted to my account?
- What tax forms do foreign investors receive?
- 2016 Downloadable Tax Guide
- Is there a summary of annual earnings available within an account?
- Are earnings on LendingClub Notes taxable?