Lending Club will provide you with a year-end statement which summarizes your account activity, including the amount of interest earned and information regarding Notes corresponding to loans that have reached charge-off status. You should consult your accountant or other tax advisor regarding the proper tax treatment of all your account activity, including the ability, if any, to claim losses related to Notes where corresponding loans have reached charge-off status.
- How to import your Lending Club tax forms to TurboTax
- A Note on Tax Cost Basis
- What information is in a 1099-B from Lending Club or Folio Investing?
- What if I have additional tax questions?
- What information is in a 1099-OID from Lending Club?
- Why don’t I have 2016 tax forms posted to my account?
- What tax forms do foreign investors receive?
- 2016 Downloadable Tax Guide
- Is there a summary of annual earnings available within an account?
- Are earnings on Lending Club Notes taxable?