Generally, foreign investors will receive a Form 1042-S from LendingClub, which will be provided in the “Statements” section of the investor’s account.
- How to import your LendingClub tax forms to TurboTax
- A Note on Tax Cost Basis
- What information is in a 1099-B from LendingClub or Folio Investing?
- What if I have additional tax questions?
- What information is in a 1099-OID from LendingClub?
- Why don’t I have 2016 tax forms posted to my account?
- What tax forms do foreign investors receive?
- 2016 Downloadable Tax Guide
- Is there a summary of annual earnings available within an account?
- Are earnings on LendingClub Notes taxable?