If you've forgotten or need to change your password:
- Go to the Password Reset
- Enter the email address you used when you opened your account.
We’ll email you a password reset code. (If you no longer have access to that email address, contact us at email@example.com for help.)
- In the email, copy the password reset code, and then click the Log In Now.
- Fill in all the fields on the Forgot Password page.
We ask for the password reset code, as well as some additional information to help us verify your identity. You’ll also enter and confirm your new password on this page.
- Click Submit to reset your password.
- Log into your account with your new password.
If you still have problems logging in, it may be that your account is no longer active. For example, if you apply, but don’t accept any of the offers, we may deactivate your account after several months. If this is the case for you, you’ll need to open a new account.