Applying through LendingClub is fast, easy, and confidential.
- Get a quote at lendingclub.com/business.
In just a few minutes, you can see what your business qualifies for without affecting your personal credit score.
- Choose your offer.
If you qualify, you'll receive multiple offers. Select the one you like best.
- Complete the online application.
We ask for your bank account and some additional business details to complete the application. Your funds are deposited directly into your bank account, and if you choose to make payments automatically, then your payments are withdrawn from this same account.
- Verify your information and upload your documents.
Your To-Do List shows the tasks we need you to complete, such as confirming your email address so we can communicate with you about your account. In some cases, we may also ask questions or request additional documents that help us verify your business and its financial position.
- Hold tight while we review your application.
You can visit your Account Summary any time to see the progress on your application.
- Receive your loan or open your line of credit.
- Loans: Once a loan is approved and backed by investors, the funds are electronically deposited into your bank account. Depending on your bank, this can take a few days.
- Lines of Credit: Once your line is opened, it is immediately available for draws. Visit your Account Summary to request a draw of funds.
The whole application, approval, and funding process takes on average 7 business days. In some cases, it can take a little longer.