No, applying through Lending Club won’t affect your personal credit score. We use a soft inquiry to check the personal creditworthiness of the individual guaranteeing the business financing. This is visible only to you, not to creditors or other users of your personal credit report.
How to Apply
- How do I apply for financing?
- Applying with multiple business owners
- What is a line of credit?
- Initial qualifications for a business loan or line of credit
- Will applying affect my personal credit score?
- How long does it take to get approved?
- Personal Guaranty
- Additional loans or lines
- Canceling your application