New loans are listed on the LendingClub platform seven days a week at 6AM, 10AM, 2PM, and 6PM Pacific Time.
How It Works
- How LendingClub Balances Different Investors on Its Platform
- Loans up to $40,000 now available
- Is there a preset portfolio for investors?
- How are loans listed and approved for investing?
- When are new loans listed on the site?
- What are the terms of the loans?
- How can investors diversify their LendingClub portfolio?
- Where do I find my account number?
- How do I move Notes from one portfolio in my account to another?
- How do investors ensure they do not invest in multiple Notes corresponding to the same loan?