Lending Club services all personal and small business loans. As we receive payments from borrowers we securely transfer the funds received to pay investors in the corresponding Notes. We also work with third-party collections agencies to manage delinquent loans.
About Lending Club
- How to add our address to your address book
- Am I “investing” or am I “lending?”
- Where are Lending Club's latest sales reports and SEC filings located?
- Who are the borrowers and what do they need the money for?
- How has Lending Club’s investor base changed?
- Why do borrowers with great credit need Lending Club?
- Is my money insured through the FDIC?
- Who is servicing the loans?
- How does Lending Club make money?
- What is Lending Club offering as an investment?