LendingClub services all personal and small business loans. As we receive payments from borrowers we securely transfer the funds received to pay investors in the corresponding Notes. We also work with third-party collections agencies to manage delinquent loans.
- Am I “investing” or am I “lending?”
- Where are LendingClub's latest sales reports and SEC filings located?
- Who are the borrowers and what do they need the money for?
- Why do borrowers with great credit need LendingClub?
- Is my money insured through the FDIC?
- Who is servicing the loans?
- How does LendingClub make money?
- What is LendingClub offering as an investment?
- Are LendingClub Notes liquid?
- What is the default and/or charge-off rate on loans facilitated by LendingClub?