LendingClub services all personal and small business loans. As we receive payments from borrowers we securely transfer the funds received to pay investors in the corresponding Notes. We also work with third-party collections agencies to manage delinquent loans.
How It Works
- Are earnings on LendingClub Notes taxable?
- Who is servicing the loans?
- How does LendingClub prevent identity theft?
- What affects my Notes portfolio performance?
- Where can investors see ongoing collection activities on late Notes?
- What is a payment plan and how do I track it?
- What happens if a member dies?
- What should you expect when a loan payment is late?
- How do I track my overall rate of return?
- Why is there a pending withdrawal in my account?