Approval documents can be printed by clicking on the “Print” icon in the Document Status column of the Practice Center Dashboard. Once the documents have been printed, the "print" status changes to "reprint” to indicate that you or someone else on your team has completed this step. Paperwork may be printed again if needed by clicking the “reprint” icon.
- How do I return the signed approval documents to Lending Club Patient Solutions?
- Can patients print their own approval documents?
- How do I print my patients’ approval documents?
- Can patients view and accept their own approval documents?
- How will I know what my practice fee is for each patient?
- How will I know if you have received a patient's signed paperwork?
- How are the funds sent to my practice?