You can view your history and check the status of your payments directly from your Account Summary.
- Sign in to your Account Summary.
- Click View Payment History.
Here you’ll find:
- Due Date – the date when your payment was due
- Posting Date – the date when the funds were credited from your account
- Amount – total payment amount
- Principal – the part of your monthly payment that is being applied to the loan amount you borrowed
- Interest – the part of your monthly payment that is being applied to interest
- Late Fees – if any, for payments received after the 15-day grace period. We give all borrowers a 15-day grace period to make payments with no penalty.
- Principal Balance – the remaining amount you borrowed on your loan, which doesn’t include interest.
- Payment Status – shows the state of your payments, so you can confirm whether they processed on schedule.
- Processing – On Time
- Overdue – In Grace Period
- Overdue – <number> days late
- Not Received
- Completed – On Time
- Completed – In Grace Period
(You missed the due date, but paid within the 15-day grace period.)
- Paid Off
(You have paid off the balance of your loan and don’t owe any more payments.)
- Charged Off
(You have defaulted on your loan, and it may be sold to a collections agency.)