You can view your history and check the status of your payments directly from your account.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click View Payment History.
Here you’ll find:
- Posting Date – the date when the funds were credited from your account
- Amount – total payment amount
- Principal – the part of your monthly payment that is being applied to the loan amount you borrowed
- Interest – the part of your monthly payment that is being applied to interest
- Late Fees – if any, for payments received after the 15-day grace period. We give all borrowers a 15-day grace period to make payments with no penalty.
- Principal Balance – the remaining amount you borrowed on your loan, which doesn’t include interest.