We help businesses in nearly every industry, with all kinds of capital needs. To qualify for business financing through Lending Club you must meet the following requirements, in addition to credit qualification criteria:
- Owned the business for at least 2 years*
- Currently be at least a 20% owner of the business
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident, or living in the U.S. on a valid, long-term visa
- Have a valid bank account and email address
The applying business must:
- Have made at least $75,000 in sales last year*
- Operate primarily in the United States
Your business financing cannot be used for financial investing, lending, gambling, adult businesses, or illegal activities.
Additionally, loans are not available for non-profits, religious organizations, or political organizations.
At this time, we can’t accept applications from businesses in Iowa, Guam or Puerto Rico.
Lines of credit are subject to re-underwriting every 6 months.
*If you are looking for start-up capital, we recommend using a personal loan for business purposes through Lending Club. You can apply for a personal loan of up to $40,000.