If you see a pending withdrawal in your account, it may be for a couple of reasons:
- You scheduled a transfer of available cash to your bank account that hasn’t yet cleared. Transfers take four business days to process. Until your transfer clears and the funds appear in your bank account, you’ll see a pending withdrawal status.
- You’re due a cash payment to your account, but the service fee is still processing. When you’re paid out a cash disbursement from your Notes, the service fee for the payment may not withdraw right away (but it will withdraw within one business day). You’ll see a pending withdrawal status until the service fee withdraws.
- How Do I Transfer Money from My Account?
- Investor Payments and Fees
- Where Do I Find Statements and Forms?