How can I transfer money to my account?
After opening your LendingClub account, you’ll need to transfer funds into the account before you can invest in Notes.
For general taxable investment accounts, follow the instructions below. To transfer funds for Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), please click here for more information.
You can transfer funds into your account in a variety of ways:
Automated Clearing House (ACH):
- To move money into your LendingClub account via ACH transfer, log in to your LendingClub account, click on the transfer link on your account summary page, and enter your bank account information.
- You can schedule a one time or recurring transfer.
- A bank transfer initiated with your bank by 3 p.m. PT M-F is typically posted to your LendingClub account at the close of business after 4 full business days.
- You can wire money by logging in to your LendingClub account, clicking on the transfer link on your account summary page, and using the instructions located on the “wire transfer” tab.
- A wire transfer received by LendingClub before 2:30 p.m. PT M-F will be posted to your account on the same day. If it is received after 2:30 p.m. PT, it will be posted the next business day.
- Banks typically charge an $18-$25 fee for wire transfers. If your first transfer into LendingClub is a wire of at least $1,000, we will deposit $25 into your LendingClub account to cover the expected wire transfer fee. LendingClub will only waive this fee for taxable (non-IRA) accounts.
- LendingClub can only accept wire transfer requests where the name associated with the bank account matches the name associated with the LendingClub account.
Check (for non-IRAs):
- You can add funds to your account by mailing a check to LendingClub at the address below. Be sure to write your LendingClub account ID number on your check to ensure proper processing.
Dept. # 34268
P.O. Box 39000
San Francisco, CA 94139
- Funds sent by check typically post to your LendingClub account between 7-to-10 business days from the date you mail the check.
How do I withdraw money?
You may withdraw available cash from your account at any time. However, know that funds must be sent back to the same source from which they originated except in limited circumstances consistent with anti-money laundering policies.
Moving funds back to your account
To move funds back to your bank account, click on the “withdraw” link in the transfer section of your account. You can reach the transfer page by clicking here and logging in.
Keep in mind that it typically takes four business days for a bank transfer initiated by 3 p.m. PT M-F to post to your bank account.
If you have any questions, please contact Investor Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.