We offer a filter titled "Exclude Loans already invested in" that will allow you to filter out any loans to which you have already committed funds. This filter is pre-selected for you in both the Portfolio Builder and Browse Notes section of your account. Automated Investing will not place an order for Notes corresponding to a loan to which you have already committed funds.
How It Works
- How LendingClub Balances Different Investors on Its Platform
- Loans up to $40,000 now available
- Is there a preset portfolio for investors?
- How are loans listed and approved for investing?
- When are new loans listed on the site?
- What are the terms of the loans?
- How can investors diversify their Lending Club portfolio?
- Where do I find my account number?
- How do I move Notes from one portfolio in my account to another?
- How do investors ensure they do not invest in multiple Notes corresponding to the same loan?