LendingClub utilizes various tools to verify the identity of investor members. Among other things, we may utilize products and services offered by third parties to verify certain identifying information and to help mitigate the risk of identity theft.
- How can my friends earn investment credits?
- Does it cost anything to join LendingClub?
- Can more than one type of investor account be opened?
- How do we verify an investor’s identity?
- What is the process for opening an account?
- Does LendingClub pull a credit file when an investor opens an account?
- Can I change the type of account I hold?
- What if I don’t meet the “State and Financial Suitability” conditions?
- What is the minimum investment amount to open an account?
- Is there a maximum investment amount?