If you have placed a security freeze on your credit file, LendingClub will be unable to verify your identity via our online registration, which is required to invest using our site. To register as an investor, you may remove the freeze temporarily, then register as an investor and re-freeze your account after your identity has been verified.
How It Works
- How LendingClub Balances Different Investors on Its Platform
- Loans up to $40,000 now available
- Is there a preset portfolio for investors?
- How are loans listed and approved for investing?
- When are new loans listed on the site?
- What are the terms of the loans?
- How can investors diversify their LendingClub portfolio?
- Where do I find my account number?
- How do I move Notes from one portfolio in my account to another?
- How do investors ensure they do not invest in multiple Notes corresponding to the same loan?