The Practice Center will indicate "Complete" in the status column. This means that the approval documents have been accepted. If there is a problem with the documents, you will see the reason for the problem in the "Next Steps" section on your Practice Center. You will also receive email notification when documents are received.
- How do I return the signed approval documents to LendingClub Patient Solutions?
- Can patients print their own approval documents?
- How do I print my patients’ approval documents?
- Can patients view and accept their own approval documents?
- How will I know what my practice fee is for each patient?
- How will I know if you have received a patient's signed paperwork?
- How are the funds sent to my practice?