Register with us in four easy steps!
- Go to https://providers.lendingclub.com/patientsolutions/enroll and complete your online practice profile enrollment form.
- Select the payment options you want to offer to patients.
- Review and sign your Participating Provider Agreement:
- If you’re an authorized signer, you can e-sign your agreement and submit it electronically during the enrollment process.
- If you’re not authorized to sign, please print out the agreement, obtain a signature from an authorized party and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (508) 281-8505.
- Submit an image of a voided check for the checking account where your practice would like to receive payment. You can email your image to email@example.com or fax to (508) 281-8505.
What happens next?
Once we’ve received your enrollment information, signed agreement and voided check, our team will verify that the information you provided is accurate and will set up your practice in our system. This verification process can take 1–2 business days. We will send you an email to let you know when this step is complete.
This important email will also provide our Dental, Ortho, and Hair providers with login information for our Professional Education portal. We like to give our clients the tools they need to be successful, and have designed a quick, self-paced education program to take you through the nuts and bolts of our program. This professional education is an onboarding requirement for all new accounts, but should only take 10 minutes to complete.
New client onboarding
Within several days of receiving your verification complete email, you’ll receive a call to schedule an onboarding session with your practice’s Account Manager. This is a great opportunity to get to know your primary LendingClub Patient Solutions contact, and they’ll teach you more about our application process and provide you with best practices for presenting third party financing to your patients. They’ll also give you a tour of your Practice Center dashboard, which is the hub for your LendingClub Patient Solutions activity.
We’re excited to work with you!