You can make extra payments on your loan any time right from your Account Summary. We apply these one-time payments directly to your principal balance, reducing the total cost of your loan.
You can also fully prepay your loan at any time. If you choose to pay off your loan early, you won’t owe any additional interest and your monthly payments will end. See How do I pay off my loan? for instructions.
Setting up an extra payment online
- Sign in to your Account Summary.
- In the Payment Information section, click Manage Payments.
- Click Make an Additional Payment.
- Enter the amount you want to pay, and then click Review Additional Payment.
You’ll notice that the page displays the earliest date when we can process your payment.
- Review the details of your payment, and then click Confirm Additional Payment.
The review page shows the payment amount, date, and the last three digits of your bank account. It also shows the next few payments for your loan so you know what’s coming up.
Making an extra payment by check
If you prefer to pay by check, you can send us your check payment either by postal or courier mail.
- Make your check payable to Lending Club Corporation and write your name (if it's not on your check) and loan number on your check along with the word "AP." For example:
#123456789 AP Jane Well
- Mail your check to one of these addresses:
Lending Club Corporation
P.O. Box 39000
San Francisco, CA 94139
WFB - Lockbox Services
Attn: Lending Club Corporation
3440 Walnut Avenue
Building A, 2nd Floor
Fremont, CA 94538