Most members are approved within 24 hours and receive their money from LendingClub Bank in as little as a few days
Once you submit your application, we'll try to confirm the information you've shared on our own. Sometimes you may need to submit a few things to confirm your identity, income, and employment. You can check your account to see if there's anything you need to complete. The faster you wrap up your To-Do List, the quicker we can finalize your application!
Once your loan is finalized and backed by investors or LendingClub Bank, the money is deposited into your bank account.
How to keep your application on track
To keep things moving, make sure to finish the items on your To-Do List. You may be asked to submit documents that help confirm your identity, income, or employment.
For more information
- Check out How do I get a loan? to see how the process works.
- Sign in to your account at any time to see your loan's status.
You can view your history and check the status of your payments directly from your account.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click View Payment History.
Here you’ll find:
- Posting Date – the date when the funds were credited from your account
- Amount – total payment amount
- Principal – the part of your monthly payment that is being applied to the loan amount you borrowed
- Interest – the part of your monthly payment that is being applied to interest
- Late Fees – if any, for payments received after the 15-day grace period. We give all borrowers a 15-day grace period to make payments with no penalty.
- Principal Balance – the remaining amount you borrowed on your loan, which doesn’t include interest.