To process your loan application, we may ask you to provide documentation to help us verify your identity, income, or employment. We’ll communicate any document requests to you via your Account Summary. With just a few taps, you can send us documents for your loan directly from your mobile device’s built-in camera. The fastest and easiest way for you to send us documents that we’ve requested is to upload them directly in your Account Summary.
- Before you start, make sure the document you want to send us has your name and isn’t expired. Also be sure to gather all the pages you plan to send us.
- Place the document you want to send us on a flat, clutter-free surface with good lighting.
- Sign in to your Account Summary.
The Account Summary page will display your personal To-Do List with our requests for additional information to help us speed the processing of your loan.
- From your To-Do List, tap the Submit requested documents task.
- Next to the document type you’re uploading, tap the camera icon .
- When taking a picture, make sure the image is clear and the whole document is visible in your view finder. (Hold really still for crisp and clear pictures).
- If you want to submit additional pages or documents (for example, if you have Form W-2 from multiple jobs), tap Upload another.
You can upload up to 20 separate files for each document you have to send us.
- Once you’re done, tap Submit.
For your security, the image is sent only to LendingClub and not saved on your mobile device if you take the picture from your browser. Your document is added to your account, and we’ll be notified automatically. It may take up to three business days for us to review it. There’s no need to contact us to confirm that we’ve received your file. We’ll get in touch with you if we have any more questions or need additional information from you.
When we receive documents, we’ll sometimes request that you send them to us again if:
- Your name isn’t included
- The address listed on the document doesn’t match the address you provided on your loan application
- The document is expired
- Pages are missing
- The document is blurry or cut off
To prevent this from happening to you, please be sure your documents have your name, aren’t expired, are clear, and contain all the necessary pages.