Once you submit your loan application, we may ask you for additional paperwork to verify your information.
Check out your To-Do List to see if we've requested that you send us any documents. If we have, the fastest and easiest way to submit them is to upload them right in your account. Here’s how to do that:
Topics in this article
- Uploading from your computer
- Uploading from a mobile device
- Faxing documents
- Tips on uploading
- Confirming we received your documents
Uploading from your computer
To upload documents from your computer:
- Scan or take a picture of the document, and save it on your computer.
- Double-check that the image is clear, legible, and includes the whole page.
- Sign in to your account.
- In your To-Do List, click the document you want to upload.
- Click Choose files to select the file you want to upload or drag and drop the file from your computer.
- If you want to submit additional pages or documents, simply click Choose files or drag and drop the other files from your computer instead. You can upload up to 20 separate files for each document type.
Uploading from a mobile device
To upload documents from your mobile device:
- Sign in to your account.
- In your To-Do List, tap the document you want to upload.
- Tap the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Upload the document by taking a photo, selecting an image from your photo library, or browsing for the file.
- If you want to submit additional pages or documents, tap Upload another. You can upload up to 20 separate files for each document.
To fax us your documents:
- Click I'd prefer to fax my documents at the bottom of your To-Do List.
- Select which documents you'd like to fax.
- Click Print Fax Cover Sheet, and fill it out.
- Fax the cover sheet with your documents to 415-276-6323.
If you don't have access to a printer, you can make your own cover sheet. Just make sure it includes:
- Your name
- Your loan number
- The total number of pages in your fax
Tips on uploading
Follow these tips to make sure your documents are ready for review:
- File is 8 megabytes (MB) or smaller.
- File type is GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG, or TIFF.
- Document is clear, legible, and not cut off.
- Photos show the document at a readable size and have a dark, contrasting background.
- Your name is on the document.
- It shows an address that matches the address you provided on your loan application, if relevant.
- Document is current—not expired.
- All pages are included (yes, even those weird blank ones at the end!).
Confirming we received your documents
When we receive your documents, the status in your To-Do List will reflect that we have them. We get notified automatically and will start reviewing them. We’ll be in touch if we need anything else.