Applying for a lending product is fast, easy, and confidential. Here’s what that process looks like from start to finish:
- Check your rate at LendingClub.com. In just a few minutes, you can see what you qualify for without affecting your credit score.*
Looking for a better rate? Adding a co-borrower could help. Learn more about joint applications.
- Choose your offer. You'll get multiple loan offers if you qualify, so choose the one that works best for you.
- Finish the online application. Confirm your information and review your To-Do List for any outstanding items.
- Hold tight while we review your application. Sign into your Member Center anytime to check on your loan’s progress.
- Get your cash. If your information is verified and your loan is funded, we'll deposit the money directly into your linked account. It may take a few days for the funds to reach your account, but keep in mind that interest will start to accrue as soon as the loan is issued.
If you went with a balance transfer loan, we’ll pay your creditors and then deposit any additional funds into your linked bank account.
- How Long Does It Take to Get Approved for a Loan?
- Qualifying for a Personal Loan
- How Much Can I Borrow?
- How Can I Use My Loan?
*Checking your rate generates a soft credit inquiry, which is visible only to you. A hard credit inquiry, which is visible to you and others, and which may affect your credit score, only appears when a credit account is opened in your name.