No, because the app does not support trading on the secondary market. If an investor residing in a trade-only state tries to log in, we will direct them to the website to log in.
- What devices do we support?
- What OS do we support?
- What functionality does the app support?
- Is there a limit to how much I can invest through the app at once?
- Why can’t I add my bank account?
- Can I use filters?
- Does the app support trade-only states?
- How often is the account value/available cash information updated? Does it reflect real-time values?
- Can I sign up for an account through the app?
- Can I set notifications through the app?